Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Rich Fromm Headshots

I first met this fun gentleman when I walked down the aisle in my best friends wedding.

Here is our connection:
  • Julia and I have been best friends since high school.
  • Rich went to Grad School with Zach.
  • Julia & Zach were married on 07.07.07.
  • Rich was a Groomsman, I was a Bridesmaid. (we sang "Old McDonald has a farm E-I-E-I-O" as we walked down the aisle together! Best way to calm nerves and keep a big smile on your face!)


When word spread that I would be visiting NYC, Rich contacted me and we set up a date to shoot his headshots. His current headshot is a 5 year old, vertical, black & white - now he has some fresh, contemporary, color headshots to knock the socks off directors & producers all over New York City!



This shot below is Rich mimicking me - I would throw punches in the air to get him to laugh and move around - HA!

Getting the right laugh/smile combination for the shot take some special techniques. I always try to get my subjects to crack-up and then once the laughter has died down a bit, the smile is genuine - but it's the moments right before or after the laughing shot that are priceless!


No comments: