Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Other Side of the Camera






This past weekend I traveled to upstate New York (Hurley, NY) to be in my best friend's wedding. It was a real eye opener to be on the other side of the camera. Of course I couldn't help myself and I took several pictures and helped the wedding photographer out whenever I could ;)

Julia and Zach amazed me with their gorgeous ceremony and the venue they chose was so wonderful. If ever you need a venue in upstate New York, Twin Lakes Resort in Hurley is the place to go! Not only is the staff warm and helpful at all hours but the scenery and facilities will blow you away! The lush green forrests, the crisp nights with bonfires, and the clean, cool cabins all made the weekend incredibley memorable. Thank you Twin Lakes! And thank you Julia & Zach - Congratulations!!

No comments: