Saturday, October 18, 2008

Nina & Gabe's Wedding

When Nina and I had her Pre-Wedding meeting she said to me "Be sure to get some shots of my shoes...and my sisters shoes...you're gonna love 'em!" Well she was right, can we say C-U-T-E?!?!?!!? This is only one shot of literally 23 that I took of these adorable shoes...Mount Carmel Catholic Church - Nina & Gabe's families have a lot of history at this church. Most of their family members were baptized, confirmed & married at this gorgeous church located in the Italian district...one of my favorite Italian restaurants, Pagliacci's, is not far from here...yum!
Their gorgeous reception was The Lakewood Country Club. Despite the gray sky & chily weather, we got some great shots outdoors on the green.




These kids know how to break it down on the dance floor...I even joined in for a little bit!



No comments: