Friday, October 3, 2008

New Lense!!!!!

Cynthia & Joshua & I met at my studio last week to go over last minute details for their wedding (They're getting married tomorrow!!! Woo hoo!!!). When we were chatting about shots they envisioned having in their album, Cynthia talked about getting a photo of them at the alter with the wide angle of the church. My heart sank..."I don't have a fisheye lense" I thought to myself...but then, a lightbulb went off in my head! This is the perfect opportunity for me to justify buying that awesome lense - yea!!! So I overnighted it from B&H and have been playing with it eversince. Tomorrow is gonna rock! I can't wait to shoot the wide angle inside Our Lady of Lareto and get some great shots on the dance floor...but until then, here are a couple pics from inside my studio:

No comments: