Sunday, October 5, 2008

Christen & Joel's Engagement Portraits

Alright, I just couldn't help myself...I had to put up a couple of these ADORABLE pics! After the amazing wedding yesterday (Joshua & Cynthia's Wedding Photos...COMING SOON!) and the early morning shoot today, I should be in bed by now. But, I couldn't contain my excitement and I had to share a few...
Christen, Joel, Emma and I drove up to Golden Gate Canyon State Park early this morning. These two love-birds made me smile so much! I can't wait to take photos next summer at their wedding!




2 comments:

Christen said...

AHH!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THESE! They are so good! Your fish eye lens is amazing! Thanks for spending the day making us smile and of course, keeping track of Emma, our dog.

Unknown said...

Christen was right the fish-eye lens on the aspens is amazing!