Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Brides.com Networking Party

Brides.com hosted a vendor appreciating and networking party tonight at the Colorado History Museum. The decorations were very swank, the live music was very dancable and the buzz of party-goers chatting was energizing. Man, do they know how to throw a paty! I tasted so many delicious appetizers & desserts...I met so many enthusiastic vendors in the wedding industry...and I caught up with some great photographer friends...all in all, it was a great night! I ran out of business cards about 90 minutes into the evening - this is a sign that I met a lot of people but it's also a sign that I need to carry A LOT more business cards with me!

Brides.com definately made me feel appreciated :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kellie, it was such a pleasure to work with you on this event. Can't wait to see the pics!! Have a great weekend and thank you again for everything.

Meagan Kirkpatrick
Marketing Director, Brides.com Online and Local Print