Sunday, February 10, 2008

Meeting Danny Weiss Photographer

NYC Wedding and Headshot photographer Danny Weiss gave me the pleasure of having coffee with him last week. We had a breif but very full chat before he met with a potential bride. His ideas to concentrate on building my New York Wedding Portfolio and to never stop networking with fellow photographers were so inspirational and absolutely invalueable! Thank you Danny! His energy was infectious and lit a little fire under my bum ;)

In an effort to get my New York Urban Chic Wedding Portfolio moving along I am offering my New York City brides a $500 discount on any wedding package. That means you and I can custom design your package just the way you want it and then I take $500 off! WOW! Call to set up a consultation immediately - weekends will fill up fast with this awesome deal!

No comments: